I mean, I am not one patient person that can wait endlessly for somthing to just finally happen. I dont like the sound of surprises because I eager to find out what they are - though once in a while of surprises draws that smile upon my face ;) Highschool will come to an end for myself and all the other year elevens in less then 2years .. sounds long? Well goddamn it isn't. I still remember those times in year eight where we're complain ever so often at the fact we'd have to spend the next five years here!?I love the thought of moving into another period of life, but I'd really miss it and i actually mean it. I barely see my primary school friends. I find i lovely to bump into them every now and then in town or else where. Haha- dudeeeee i still remember how we'd always talk about reunions and get togethers after so what years .. and yes it still hasn't yet happened
Second blog for today? Dont know why, I have alot to be my inspiration. Others who motivate me. And its not just one person, different people for different things. Some I'm even abit shocked to admit but really .. you are.
What else can I say .. People come and go in and out of my life alot. I try my best to forgive and move on because life's too short for that. Who knows what could happen the next minute. Sometimes i go from talking cheerfully and excitingly into continuous raging arguments.
I show you I care, I care for you .. I want to know when you'd be back so I can countdown on the hours your not there. To make it seem less that your gone. Though, what I get in return is the fact I'm not understanding for you? :(
No comments:
Post a Comment