Ahh, finally I've given up working on my Maths Studies Directed Investigation because .. Meh, I just want to stuff it - for now. Planning on meeting up with Hien Nguyen on Monday at the state library to work on the Extention questions. Then apart from that I'll be all gooood (H)Seriously, saying how pumped I am for the holidays and that I'll make the most of it - I still know I've got a pile of homework awaiting for me which tires me from planning anything to go out because I need to get all this shit done :L
I dont know who I am really. Maybe I didnt mean it that way .. but if you asked me to describe myself I wouldn't really know what to say. I'd say im very loud and high at times when I want to be. But when im ticked off, I'd really be the last person you'd want to be around with. I'm not very open myself because I have such wild thoughts I'd prefer to keep them to myself. I think human beings are just way to judgemental and others and themselves. Commonly, likes the last image below, I am struck between what I know, what I wanted to know and how I feel. It pulls me back into making decisions and therefore I tend to think alot or also known as overthinking. I'm not sure why but I go to absolute thought about something. though I wouldnt say i'm the most thoughtfullest person ever .. because I'm not really. I like to build boundaries between other people and myself .. because i dont want to be too public about everything I do but then I actually like the thought of knowing that other do care to know who I am and how I feel as they pull down my walls.
I tend to not want to see the bad side in people because .. They are who they are and boy does it hurt me to know they we're someone completely towards who I thought they were. I use to easily trust people but through what I've experienced and so I tell myself to not trust anyone as easily though there are people I can always and I mean always rely on because they are such special important people :) You guys should also know who you are!
I tend to not want to see the bad side in people because .. They are who they are and boy does it hurt me to know they we're someone completely towards who I thought they were. I use to easily trust people but through what I've experienced and so I tell myself to not trust anyone as easily though there are people I can always and I mean always rely on because they are such special important people :) You guys should also know who you are!
No comments:
Post a Comment