Saturday, April 3, 2010

hold yourself up

HELLLLLOOO THERE :) A new day today. what have you guys been doing huh? Been up to much? I do consider it holidays though not until Tuesday of next week when I actually plan to go out and do things to enjoy myself and reward myself from a full Terms' worth of studying :D

I've started on a bit of my holiday homework because I had tutor last night from 5.00pm till 7.30pm last night and nicely he went through my Maths Studies Directive Investigation. Thank the lord he did because I had no idea what we had to do. An hour and a half worth of explaining and showing practically I sort of understand - though im still lost in Lala land. Lala land's good, I like Lala land ;DD

I've done two out of 2 out of 15 things to do this holidays :$ doesn't sound too goood? Well I dont blooody care .. I'll get to the end no matter what! Right now I feel like going out and eating icecream and going Karaoke :D What can I say? Your gay thats what :P

Peter - distance cousin from Sydney might be comming down on Easter Monday :) Arent' we all excited? :L Boy oh boy do I still clearly remember that timed I almost poisoned him with Listerene. Story? Long one cut short - Don't know why we we're trying out Listerene (I think its because I told him I've never tasted nor tried Listerene in my life). We decided to each gulp down a mouthfull of Listerene and see who could last the longest. So we were walking around the house with mouthfull of Listerene and taking it the longest.

Suddenly I just couldn't take it anymore but at the same time he couldn't either. We raced towards the bathroom hopeing to spit it out D: though I decided to be mean as since I reached the bathroom first. i locked the door and gusted my Listerene into the basin .. whilst pooor Peter accidentally swallowed the shit in :L He didnt feel too good afterwards?! :L

oh dude, immature? Well we were only about what? eight or 9 years old! Give us a break :P

No comments:

Post a Comment