Helllooo there guys :) Guess what guess what? Its holidays now, holidays now. Yayers. No school for two freaking weeeeks! How good does that sound? Well im hell pumped for the holidays and the things I have planned for this upcomming holiday! What about you guys?
As for the images i've decided to upload for this blog post of mine, I'm thinking about giving myself a room makeover? and filling it with some lovely things like like the image above? Where its got plenty of decorations and pretty things with all these organised trays and things to do :)
Currently, I am drinking asian soy milk and movieing away with Vampire Diaries, oh! and anyone has the season three episodes of Gossip Girl. I'd like to take it from you if you do ;) and and 10 things I hate about you is a blooody goood show too! haha, I've got so much I want to do in such little time my love.
I sincerely hope you guys have a lovely, Safe, enoyable and fun holidays for this term. Get yourself ready for Term2 of school as well - dont party to hard. Btw guys, I have decided to go to my yearly Olsh Senior Formal of twenty ten. Long story cut short, An Tran called me last night or early morning (12ish am) telling me to go formal and all this other things and so we've decided to go formal and now im megaly excited for the things I have to worry about for th formal. Update you guys with them later.Heading off now, to go eat
Happy Easter and Happy Holidays.
Have a safe and wonderful time.
until next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment