Wow, look guys - after days and days of waiting and longing and being excited for it;
Its' officially here :) Holidays are right before my eyes and all I need to do now is reach my hand out and grab hold of it .. and never letting go of it. Like I said, im going to
make the most of it this holidays. Though, I do have plenty of holiday homework awaiting for me. But that isnt till later, because .. im not going to give a fuck about it until i've enjoyed myself till I pass out ;D

Its officialy Easter day today, and everyone is busily getting to church and doing this and that. I long to be able to experince church one day .. not with school mass or anything but actually experience the church
iness that real catholics do. Call me wierd, give me the look and ask me '
are you retarded? - I dont care, I want to experience
real church biatchs >:)

What do you lovely people have planned for this holidays? Catching up with anyone in specific cause you havent seen them since times end? I sure am :) and I cant muthafreakingly wait till i do :D:D Oh btw, sorry guys for not making it to seeing you guys yesterday. I got held back with '
things' So I couldnt make it - my appologies towards Jackie, Krystal and Blly in particular :P

Oh, btw guys I've gotten back my n97 phone on Wednesday after like weeeks of getting it fixed because I 'accidentally' dropped it and cracked its screeen. So things are all goood (H) Its Good Friday today, and I've still got Tutor .. cheeers TK /==" then, I've also got holiday tutor but I think im going to the Friday one only :P ... let me complain about it. It goes from 12 in the afternoon till 5pm. Your reaction: O____O" WHAT!?. Yeah, I know sucks to be Saraah. apparently Hung Nguyen's gotten himself out of tutor so .. :D for him

Its time for my lunch now guys, catch you guyslater. though I've got to get ready for tutor soon and then i'm going to continue reading
The tine travellers' wife. Have fun guys, and stay safe guuys. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment