
Coming off from Maths for a while. I've been lazy like the usual self and haven't been concentrating nor paying any attention in my Maths class and nor talk about whether I' even getting any work done- So here I am now, catching up and note-ing all the shit down that are on pieces of loose paper I used and putting them into my book neatly and doing a whole 3 weeks worth of homework I haven't done. Doesn't sound too great does it ladies? :)

its 11.40pm now and I've gone through most of my Maths work. Currently I'm just now 2sections behind .. which shouldn't be too hard right? I was browsing through Belinda's blog once again and I came across one about in-dependency. I must say, that I do repeat this around a lot but I guess the thing I must say I'm proud of the most coming from the past year or two is learning how to come off strong. The most you try to push me over, I'm just going to be serving right back, stronger and better. It'll just teach to stop looking through and at the image that the person tries to give me but to look deeply into who they are and how they're like- You'd be amazed at what you discover.

Just another pointless blog I wanted to post up because these images have been retained in my edit posts for a while now and I guess I just wanted to finish what I started and keep the lists clean and polished. Not in the mood for school lately, its tiring me and boring me out. See you guys later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment