Was just re-reading my previous blogs and came across to one i wrote about you. I feel like a douche for ever thinking about you like that. I mean, I didnt think of you like that in a bad way but I feel like 'wthh!? What was I thinking?' and 'how the hell did I think that?' I guess, after that blog - I really did move on? I didnt keep looking into your life and comparing what you had towards what I didnt have. and, why it was you and not me? I still hold the hope that one day we'll become friends because I'm sure we'll both make the most out of it. But, I'm happy to have known you as a part of my life because .. honestly, you motivte me alot.
But anyway, moving on .. just one more thing actually. You cant always rely on people throughout life. I certainly did and I now know thats its a mistake. Its certainly not a good thing. I've always been dependent on people and sort of expected them to always be there for me. And boy, it wasn't good when I realised they couldn't always be. I've learnt my lesson. I need to stop looking those people who are independent and expecting my life to be the same - because it clearly isnt. Yeah, it took a while for myself to cope with the new of everything but now I feel much better of a person and can do more things that I am happy with.
Quick blog post, catch up with you guys sooon! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment