Happy 5th Birthday to my dear ol' brother Jonny Thien :) Hope you had a good one little boy after all that time getting ready and finding a cake store for you.Though in the end, we settled with a Coffee Peacan cake from the Cheesecake shop. Indeed it was pretty nice! :) We had the little boy's birthday cousins' one at Maccas and a family one at home.
I settled myself with a cuppacino from McCafe and a slice of Warm double chocolate cake so then its all gooood to sit down and have a chitchat with the older cousins :) Gooood time! After Maccas we decided to all bum down to Semaphore beach it was freeeezing my ass off. The little kids were all in shorts and shirts and I was under two layers of trench coat and was still cold :\ Good thing we only stayed for about half an hour.I miss you, so bloody much! xo

No comments:
Post a Comment