HEELLLOOO :) I re-read your blog post from yesterday and boy didn't I sound confused :S But anyway, I should really re-read my blog post before publishing them because I am soo bad at writting :L Haha, How are you guys this morning? My friends, from Melbourne at comming down to Adelaide and guess what?
They're here! Welcome to the small ass town of Adelaide
Loc Ly, Susan Tran and Julie Tran and what not to mention the fact that
Kieu Nguyen is also already down town in Adelaide. Boy, this Easter sounds goddamn fun already :D

Hien Nguyen and I didn't end up going to the State Library to get on along finishing our Directive Investigations today because she couldn't make it so today, I'll be staying home. As well as the fact that Peter Nguyen will be heading down from Sydney today staying at our house. Oh oh andddddd, Kristy Nguyen another cousin from Sydney will be comming down this Thursday most likely :D I cant freaking wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment