Friday, April 16, 2010

Preformal prep.

Spent time with the two lovely ladies Tien Phan and An Tran today along with my little brother Jonny to do some last minute holiday preformal shopping :) Which was goood to catch up with the girl after the long short holiday. Managed to pick up bits and pieces that I need for the upcomming formal in exactly one weeks time! So who's excited? :D

I was pretty flat out after the whole day of walking and searching and trying on stuff that I think I should've been in bed by now .. but if I did - I wouldnt have felt the Earthquake last night. Was worth an experience. I thought I was hallucinating until Msn fully brought it to an subject on everyones Pm and shizz. I'd like to call it an Earthquake because .. Its exciting in a way to experience the whole house rattle against each other for some time period. Though acknowledging on facebook that you've survived Adelaide's Earthquake is a bit over the top. But you've got to admit it was pretty funnny aye :)

Holidays are now drawing to and end and Term two is not officially awaiting us at the door step. Apart from eagerly wanting Friday week one of term two to come quickly I dread the thought of school. My sleep patterns need to start working back again not like they were any better then my Holiday ones but you get the gist. I was intending to cut of the slack and start my holiday homework today .. but as per usualy it got no where. I've been movieing and spending time with my Brother Jason today. :\ Need to carry myself back together mate!

I'm not sure if what I'm doing is correct, that I've made the right decision or not. Whether its going to lead me where I want to be heading or the other way i'm not going to ever turn back upon them. I will continue walking forward :)

Though, I do see you look happy .. at least

No comments:

Post a Comment