Thursday, April 22, 2010

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

Html and paragraphy layout are starting to play up against me so bare with me for a while until i fix bits and pieces from here and there until things settle out straight. I started a blog last night trying to keep on along with the regular postings but never got around to finishing it so once again- the lack of postings may be just around the corner.

My day was especially hard working today .. needless to say :) I concentrated in all my lessons .. Even design? And for the design fellows out there- Sarah never starts the assignmnt the night before its due. But today I knew what I was wanting and going to do and I started on page one. though I havent got around to doing much due to short lessons today but at least I started. Everyone was pretty pleased :)

Formals' tomorrow and I'm pretty sure everyones so pumped for it. Though apparently there's six other schools having their senior formal on the same day as us Olshies. Have fun to all. I must say though- I am more pumped into dressing up for it more actual formal itself. But, I'll go enjoy myself out and have fun the night and all :)

Though, if were able to understand through the images I've decided to post up alongside of this post. I've been trying very hard myself to find and give myself some motivation. Life's not too much on the smooth road for myself lately and if I hadn't had so much support of those lovely people- I would gurantee that i'd broken down and never gotten up ages ago.

Hoa Nguyen is always someone along side of me telling me to Belive in myself .. Everysingle time i'd time to eff off because I dont believe in myself but deep down .. It's very mentally supportive. I'm a giver uper-rah. I dont always persist in the things I do. But knowing thats not good, I've tried so hard and so much to persist and do what I want to do.

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

No comments:

Post a Comment