5 hours to tutor yesterday didn't seem that bad after all :) The first part of tutor was mainly going through an aspect of a Directed Investigation and Project. It was mainly interesting cause the discussion that were brought up - inturpting Tk was hella funny! We had KFC for break as we all chipped in for foooooooood. Phong, Hien and I all jumped into TK's car and drove to KFC down down downnnnn the road and boy, on the way back did the smell of those yummy chickens tender up our noses. We ate chicken with fingers and potatoe and gravy in cups with spoons. Krystal and I squatted on our chairs to show the asian style.Second part of tutor was when everyone somehow fell asleep. As rubbishes were binned by then the whole 12 of us were full, fat and lazy. We went through the performance standards and boy did we all fell asleep :P And I only woke up when there was silence through the class and thought be busted me frm sleeping x)
I saw Anthony Huynh yesterday - a dear friend who had Maths together with Brenton Lam, Hien Nguyen and I last year. At one stage of tutor when we were working on a DI I said something corny along the lines '.. you know, it feels like old'times last year when we're all together Saturday mornings ;D'
No comments:
Post a Comment