Tuesday, July 14, 2009

#;37 Open that door, and see the light


Yes, my love for you is endless,
and i've never doubt our relationship
be strong, and believe in me.
I want to be strong and prove you right
Help me, by smilling,
nothing makes my day more then just seeing you smile.

I want it to rain,
When your by my side,
We could dance;
Or hide under a tree and be together,
and I'd pray inside that the rain would rain endlessly
In place, just me and you.

I was just browsing through http://lookbook.nu/
and i saw some fantastic inspirations,
Lovely girlies.

Torunn - Be Careful about what you step on

A Perfect dress for a winter stroll ^_____^
Looking really warm,
Which comming to the fact,
I need to put on a Jacket before i freeze to death
All good nows (y)
Torunn - We'll be singing old tunes..

Zina, Last Days
I thought i also might put up an acknowledgement
My blogs, at times are inspiration Anner has given me.
Thankyou Anner.

'Your not just my friend, Your my family'
-Anner Vo.

There's just times where you feel worthless,
it could be a feeling someone has given you,
or just a feeling you sometime feel inside
when things go all wrong.

Then you forget about everything,
and feel like your the only one left in this world,
no one wants you, no one needs you,
and you think, for them to ever notice you now
is for you to be gone .. forever.

Well you wrong!
there are people who love you
who'd give up everything just for you to smile,
just for you to live and be happy.
Be who you are,
the world has its positive sides,
and yes, also negatives.
But really, its just how you see things,
Negatives arent always negative.
Try seeing it from another view,
from a more happier view.

Just,
Slow down,
stop;
and stand back.
then take a look at things.
and when you need a shoulder,
need more tissues,
need to complain, or even sulk about something
call me, im not that far away,
just a phone call.
Even if its 2am in the morning, i'll happily wake up and stay up just for you.
Let me be there for you, and dont push me away,
because i want to be there for you.

I've completely lost track from Anner's quote up there,
During those times,
its friends and family who mean most.
You've still got one or the other and even both at the same time.
call them, mssg them, mail them.
They'll be delighted to hear from you

' and its during those times,
those who you thought dont give a shit,
actually mean the most'

(i actually need to get on back to reading my books,
They've been lying on the shelf untouched T_____T)

And here, I'd like to wish Tony getting better from his illness very very soon &enjoy whats left of the holidays. :D (f)

thats all for tonights blogreaders.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment