How about a cheery blog today,
following the depressing one yesterday yeahh?
I was just seraching today,
and i found this Wordpress blog thing
and it has the most awesomest food blogging
Its written by a Japanese girl (i think)
Well if it is, She is really good at English :D
How about some desserts in the morning for your taste?
Sometimes all it takes is something cute, to make you smile all day long :D
Mango parfrait, Strawberry Parfrait and Creme Caramel - from a cafe called Namba Walkand KARINA! the creme caramel the thing that sticks out round yellow, is a Flan!
Now you'll be able to see what im talking about yeah?
This topping flavour is 'Powder Magic' which is magic popping candy explosions inside bubble gum icecream ^__________^" doesn't that sound awesome?I want to try all that one day :D
I've been eating so much Haigh's chocolate,
bought two packets of Chocolate Hazelnut
and i've already halfly finished the first D:
i havent had breakfast yet, and im already eating it like crazy.
Goodmorning again,
hope you all have a lovely day :D
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment