Saturday, July 11, 2009

#;34 Its when its over, i finally understand



A friend sent me an email recently, tittle
"How woman are explained by engineers"
Just thought i might share it along.
Hope it turned that frown, upside down for you :D
Another day filled with Design assignment working
I've stuck to me design today,
and not changing it half way again
and it turned out not that bad actually. yayers (:
I've got another 4pages to go.
Did 6page worth today D:

I'll be watching Harry Potter - And The Half Blooded Prince
-on thursday D:
i honestly cant wait to see it ^________^
i've been waiting for it for so long now.
Im starving at the moment
probably going to go make some migoreng in a minute
I've dont practically no reading today
I havent gotten far in my recent book
so no comments on it yet.
Im not enjoing this weather,
i miss the sun
and the cool breeze ^___^
i want to go out in a nice weather,
not when its pouring and me with probably a kajillion layers of clothing!
and babe, i miss you too.
thats all for today bloggers!
goodnight &sweetdream
hope you've had a great day today.
ps; html error changing the layout &paragraphing of the blog
my appologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment