Just thought i might make a quick blog before i head to bed,its late and ususally I'd be in bed by now.
but today, like i said yesterday
i'd make the most of my holidays -with my Design Assignment
and i did too.
i woke up earrlier then yesterday,
but not preferably 9 o'clock, 10.30?
better then 12?! i know.
then i started with my design layout,
and it actually hit me this time
I got started with the letters and everything
and by this time today
i've actually completed more then half of the assignment
well done to sarahh,
My backs aching like crazy,
and my hands hurt, cause i've been writting and typing so much
not to mention the fact that Hoa left me for most of the day today
whilst he was out T_______T"
then i came across the picture up top
and it cheered me up after a dead tired, busy day
thats all for today
I hope you've made the most of your day too.
goodnight &sweetdreams
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment