Wednesday, July 8, 2009

#;31 baby take me hand, and we'll walk through this together.

a touch from being together,
a tear from being apart,
although your not by my side,
yours always in my heart
.. missing you

Felt like i couldnt understand you like before,
No, its not your fault
It just scared me that the fact that i seemed so far away
Though it wasn't like this before,
I can tell before you even realise it
Just hope we'll be like this forever.
For me to stay and love you like i always did.

I had an awesome day today,
went to the movies with Annie &Hoa to watch Transformers 2
cause some people couldnt make it *fist emoticon*
it was an okay movie i guess,
its not as great as everyone reckons it is
but hey, everyones different.
It was a great movie, im just not a Transformers fan
-please dont kill me for this.

I have a whole design assignment i should get a start on
but i havent had the time
I havent dont much reading either,
The most I've done was finish the book Before I Die
My next aim is To Love, Honour and Betray (Till Divroce Us Do Apart) - Kathy Lette
lets hope i get it done before the holidays are over D:
or at least, these two:
1. Finish To Love, Honour and Betray (Till Divorce Us Do Apart)
2. Complete most of my Design Assignment

Its another cold day today.
had some hot chocolate at this cafe near the movies,
and it was so nnicee ^________^"
planning to come back and get another one soons :D

thats all for today,
hope you've had a great day like i have
goodnight &sweetdreams.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment