Hello hello, girls and boys. I had quiet a lovely day today :) Started the day with being late for when Chloe came to pick me up. We were suppose to leave my house quarter past eight but I didn't wake up till around 8:26am. I bolted out to my front yard to find that Chloe just got there. Good thing we were both running a bit late :P I quickly got ready and changed as fast as I could x) On our way there, we parked near Hair Machine so we had a fair bit of walking to do. It was quiet lovely with all the morning freshness in the air and all.
Chloe and I had to help pack things out and help everyone register, hand out bottles, pear/apple to everyone. It was amazing to see that a lot of people put in so much effort to support such a lovely foundation. We had a little 'Team Olsh' happening which was all good stuff. I'm pretty sure, the girls and I all had a lovely time helping out and enjoying the walk. The sausage sizzle was great though. With the nice new bread with bbq sausage and sprinkled with lovely onions on top dressed with tomato sauce! :)
We snapped quiet a lot of photos with our 'pink' shirts and all happening :) I loveee the badges that we got though. You can't really seee it but its lovely. Thank you to Mr.Stevens for organizing such a wonderful event happening for us. The photo's here are from Tien Vo. I didn't get into the house till around 1 o'clock. Plonked myself into my lovely warm bed and watched movies on the laptop.Then I fell asleep till now x) I'm such a lazy ass.I hope you all are having a lovely weekend which was very productive. And all the most wonderful week to come. Take care. &drive safely.

No comments:
Post a Comment