I find myself being very easily tempered lately. Coming home with grumpy moods. Being ever so pissed of at my brother. Something inside me feels not right. Just that little feeling of imperfection. Not that I'm asking for perfection. I just mean that you get this little feeling inside you feeling like everything has gone completely insane or wrong. That no matter, what you do. You can just never do anything to make see "perfect or right" again. /sigh. I tried last night to switch everything off that was on on the table and just closed my eyes. It helped, but not too well. I don't want to be like this :'(School seems to be stressing me out way to much. With so much work to do, in so little time. I just hope to get everything over and done with. So for once I can feel relax and stress free. I come and hop into bed every night. And yet, the last thing that pops into my head is not how lovely tomorrow's going to be. But what shit's left for me to do. I need copies of myself, one to do work and one to go school x) Wouldn't that be sweet.
I am now sitting at the computer table, typing this away. Feeling hungry in the tummy. With my cold, sock-less feet in front of a portable heater which is kind of drying my skin out D: I don't feel like eating the typical Asian rice tonight :( But that's probably the only thing I have at home. I'm in for a good ice tea and yet, nor do I have any of those home. Meh, now I'm just going to go find some food and shove it in my shit face somehow.
Waking up and realizing it was a dream, made me feel a little disappointed inside
No comments:
Post a Comment