I see that there has been a lack of blog posting for my blog, and once again for the millionth time I'm sorry for being so unorganized lately that my schedule is packed with homework, school and tutor. Great, how fun does my life sound? :( I really need those two weeks holiday break that should come up very sooon hopefully. Its a Saturday night, and I just cleaned my study table and hands all clean from paint 'cause I was doing my design. It's due sometime this week and I'm getting no where out of it :( I guess, most of the senior Adelaidian's are going to be having a jam packed week. I'm on my 'busy' week this upcoming week. Where all my assignments are due, tests, and lastly Exams to be sat. Exam's are .. not that fun I guess you would probably know that already. Seriously, when I think back to that time when I was in primary school; Where I just those I'm going to ace High school in a click of a finger *clicks fingers*. I mean seriously Sarah, how the hell on Earth could you have thought something like that :P
I had tutor yesterday night, and I'm quiet proud to say that I had a very very productive lesson :) Karen kindly went through our Chemistry test for Hien Nguyen and I. I seriously had a truck load of things to jam pack into my head for exams. Btw, my exams are in two weeks. Yay --" The funny thing was neither of us wanted Tk to know our results. Yeah, trust me - they aren't too pretty for your beautiful face to look at :P Anyway, yeah eventually he kind of got susssss about it and took our tests before we could grab them back. Now, His face wasn't too happy :( I felt really bad though. Hopefully, my exam numbers are going to be better lookin'
I don't want to let 'How we were in the pass' have its affect on me anymore. We're never going to be the same anymore. I've just made a little promise to myself about you. &so, in about 2years time. Come find me, I'll tell you what it is ;) I quiet enjoyed it, come again I don't mind. I just hope nothing with fuck it up anymore. With great love, to you.
Sometimes you run through my head, all those times that I shared with you. Sometimes, I miss you. Sometimes I thought how did we end up like this. But, what's done is done. There's nothing I could do .. and honestly, there's nothing I want to do either. I'm happy where I am now. I hope you are too. ♫♪ Tell me how did we get, so comfortable. How did we get, so far from wonderful ..
Anyway, what else has been happening. Oh, I hope you are all doing very well with schooling, life and everything else. Remember to smile and fuck those who don't give a shit about you. Because you know, they're not worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment