Friday, May 28, 2010

Walk4Love

It is now 4.22pm on the Friday afternoon, still in my sort of drenched uniform, tracks and shoes all preparing to go to tutor. It started raining in the afternoon today, so I decided it wasnt the best idea to bus it to town. Nor did my uncle let me in the pouring rain anyway. Today, I didn't do much, but I must say: My school days are pretty productive these days. How? You may ask. Its because I spend probably most of my time doing work and assignments. No, I am not a nerd. I just can't bare to waste those times sitting around when I've got stacks of assignment to do. If I did, then at the end of the day. I would be very upset at myself :(

Continuing from the previous post I left off to go tutor. I'm now back from tutor, just ate a good ol' Happy Meal that I was craving for all during tutor. I wouldn't shut up about it. Does anyone else, like whenever they crave for something. They tend to be able to imagine what it'd taste like in your mouth? :)

Eugh, whenever I crave for something it would not stop unless I have it. And, whenever I get a taste, it's usually very strong. So it makes me crave for it more. I've been craving for Cookie, cookies and cream ice cream. It sounds funny when I type it up but that's what it's really called.

Anyway, at tutor today. Tk made me do like a hundred questions in preparation towards my Physics test this up coming Friday. Hopefully, its just on momentum :) I think I've done pretty well. He set me some work to do so I can revise more and hopefully do well in the test. (Y) I must say, I was very quiet today during tutor towards the end of the lesson.

I have Soup Kitchen tomorrow, as at 2pm till around 4ish pm. Its where you go to make soup and give it to the people in need. Then, on Sunday. I have the Walk For Love volunteering thing to do. I start at 9 to help out with everything and yeah :) I've said I'd try to do some volunteering work whenever I can and this is a pretty good start. I'm going to try take some lovely photos of both and post them up to you! :) Btw, you'd can donate to the Mary Potter's Foundation Walk4Love to support us. At Olsh, our next aim is $750. So help with the less or more. It all counts.

I think I'm going to head off to start my Maths DI that's due Monday. But I have to send Karen a copy to draft it for me otherwise Tk would go bizarre at me. Not like he isn't already. With the fact I didn't hand it to him earlier for him to draft it for me. So :\ I think i'll be pulling an all nighter tonight to do work :( Bloody Maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment