Yeah bro, its the end of the week and I was eagerly excited because he was meant to be coming over today. Then we'd have dinner together but nooooo, stupid uncle decided to not go work today so now all the plans were trashed down the drain just like that! :( I'm quiet annoyed and yet, even though he's going out now- I'm not too sure what time he'd be home so I'm not really willing to risk it D: School's being a pain as per usual and yet I haven't found my own motivation to start doing all them assignments enlisting themselves on my work list /sighI've decided for my Design assignment to do human size paper heels (L) I'm currently still furiously doing the basic research and is almost into idea generating my designs :) Yes, I'm quiet eagerly excited for this.
Saturday:
I didn't get around to publishing the previous post last night because I wasn't really in the mood for anything last night. Though, Uncle took brother and myself out for dinner at the steak house last night. I had a T-bone with mushroom gravy sauce and a Fanta. Boy, that shit was goood. I was literally bloated last night and couldn't face any food when we got home :)
Today, I aim to get a heap of work done, finish the movie Ps I love you given by Hoa Nguyen /giggles. But anyway, do that and then hopefully squeeze in some time for a good relax own my own. I wanted to stay up and download some crap cause I'm almost capped in the morning but I didn't manage to get up so once again, Here I am stuck at home with nothing to watch except for some White Boy movies.
I'll catch you guys later maybe, eating brunch now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment