Sunday, May 9, 2010

I personally do not like persisting on anything and hate it when people tell me to believe in myself. Because, I don't like believing in myself- because in the end, when everything falls apart. I have yet no one to blame on except myself. Though, just last night. When things fell apart for this friend. The first thing I managed to tell her, was to believe in herself. I felt like I'm being hypocritical towards myself. And yet, now I know that from now on. I will try to believe in myself because that's what matters first up. Actually, I have no idea what I'm rambling on about. Scrap that out.

Sunday, another day I spent at the computer staring into the screen watching movies all day long. I've managed to complete my English oral last night and a touch up today with the script and all. I think its been a while since I've gotten along to finishing work before its due. So I believe that's a pat on the back for me :) Next up, I think I'm going to start on my Modern History paper research because there's so much to do if I leave it till later.Not to also mention that my Semester 1 exams are actually coming up :( The girls and I were just talking about the fact how our exams are in 5 weeks. And you bet, leaving it till the last week to study up is not much of a good idea D: Though, Jimmy Pham has his year 12 subject exams this Monday coming up. So best of luck for him (f).

My mouth is watering for something sweet. Like Asian Che or cake or ice-cream. Oh boy, I've been wanting them for a couple of days now. God damn I miss my Grandmother's cooking so much lately. I promise to never complain about her cooking again :) She's coming back this May 15th, so that's all good (Y) I just had the original Mi goreng, with eggs and Asian made Ice coffee. Haha, good old stuff :D Good meal.

Yesterday, I finished off Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and Ps I love you given by Hoa Nguyen and boy, it was a good movie :( I cried three times in total. I think that's the most so far in a movie. I loved it, and do recommend it to those who haven't yet watched it :) Oh oh, Jimmy Pham, Tinh Nguyen, Hoa Nguyen,Thuan Nguyen and I had a lovely time spamming Tinh Nguyen's status on facebook. It was a lovely conversation and do recommend you reading if you've got time to spare :L Tinh Nguyen that fag. Miss you so much! I better see you sooon :)

Anyways, I'm off to do more work for the day. I think I better go get on with my Modern History papers .. and maybe do that while I watch more movies /giggles. Catch you guys sooon. :) & once again, happy Mother's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment