Tuesday, April 19, 2011
When you can run, run till your heart stops beating.
I've been going through some confusion. So to cut the long story short. I just found out somethings that bothered me, somethings that I shouldn't know, somethings I couldn't believe, somethings that I find out hard to trust, and I found somethings aren't meant to be told certain people. How could you expect me to trust you like before, when yourself can't take the decency to trust me - as a friend, you chose to keep things away from me. Now, that I've found out how could I ever come to trust someone like you. I mean, being young and carefree like when we were young I believed that it doesn't matter how you see me, how much you trusted me because I knew, you'd always put people in front of me. But that didn't matter, because I trusted you - and I thought if I have trust in you - all I ever asked in return was for you to let me keep that trust. But when, I start finding out things that trust is broken, i can never see you the same anymore. Don't expect me to tell you everything, when you couldn't just tell me one thing. You're just not afraid to see me hurt, so why should you bother to act like you care now?
- One vent done.
Can you I believe you? Can I believe that you're telling me the truth? Or are you just telling me this to keep the truth away from me? Sometimes, I feel like I don't know you anymore. I want to be done, done with you and you to be long forever gone. So yes, I think we should continue to be like we are, away from each other's lives.
Anyway, enough of the shittiness around here. I think it's time I start working on my holiday homework seeing as everyone seems to be doing nonstop studying all the time - even though it's freaking holidays! Like seriously? You stuff your head into more books, hasn't school done that enough to you already? You scare me. So? Who has something excited planned out this holidays?
Ps: Hoa Nguyen, if you don't call me now I will be very angry at you >:( That's right bitch, dial that number! LOL nah jks, I'm just bored.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment