Sunday, April 17, 2011
So, where was I? More like, I mean. Hi to you all :) How have you been? It's been a while since I've posted I know. But, I have a splendid reason in one simple word that can explain just how clearly where I've been missing to. And, that word is 'School'. Yeah, i think I just painted the picture pretty clear as to my reasons of absence. Anyway, enough about me. Let's talk about you. How have you been? What's cooking? Tell me all about your fascinating plans for this holidays - just to cover up for my unplanned boring ass holiday awaiting me. Though, still with nothing planned I believe myself, and all the year 12's in the same boat well deserve a holiday break. Trust me on that.
So, I've been tying my emotions in a knot and throwing them down a dark alley that I hope I never have to cross it anymore. I'm confused, I don't know what to type. How I should express myself. I think the picture comes clear when I say, I don't want you in my life. Please leave. You're nothing but something that can't be solved. You're an imaginary solution. I don't want you hear, I don't want to do anymore wrong, not again.
I feel like I've given up, I feel like there's nothing that I should hold on to. I don't want to hold on to you, to hold onto hope. Because, I know when hopes are put up to high, they just simply come crashing right back down at you. Now, by saying this - it doesn't mean I am someone who doesn't have faith, have hope. I just know that this is not the right situation to hold this hope. When thing's a sealed, it means we can't come back to it - we did. And, it was wrong. I know I've made the right decision, don't give me second thoughts. Don't bring that side of me, back out. You're happy in your own life, the one you've built without me, so live it. Don't linger. Please.
Eugh, I hate having depressing blogs ;'( I'm going to end it here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment