Wednesday, April 6, 2011
More rants.
For some odd reason, I keep finding myself logging into blogger & wanting to blog. Even if I have nothing to really post about. But either way, I'm here and I'm typing away more than I should rather be typing on my biology practical - but then again; I've got all night to do that right? How's my life going you may ask - but then again - why would you ask that anyway? Laugh out loud. I'm so funny. Okay maybe not, wells - I believe I'm on a good roll with life and all. Some people couldn't stand being by my side and decided to leave, some people wanted to stay because they're stubborn and wouldn't give up on me. Yes, I am talking about you Hoa Nguyen. Nah jks, I dont know what shit I'm talking about seriously.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment