
Well, once again I haven't been posting lately - but then again, I never did promise for regular posts? I guess you'll just have to be patient with me for the time being. Maybe, more posts in the holidays because for the next two weeks - I'm busy like hell ! 3 tests, and 2 summatives in which I haven't gotten around to doing so yeah, I'm pretty much screwed :) I just realised at school today after some random browsing I can access Tumblr, and blogger ! So, that means whenever I'm at school and is pretty much just lazying around. I'll hop on and do some posting? How about the sound of that? ;)
So, how have you all been? I don't know how to rate how I've been because I've had ups and downs. I discovered some feelings I thought I would never have, and threw away some that I didn't have intentions in keeping. I learnt more about the people around me, and even learnt more about myself. But, I did have an acknowledgement to make, and here it is.
You, you know what? I'm completely over you and I want you to never come back into my life. Yeah, you're right - maybe there are times I'd hope to bump into you just to see how you're going and sometimes occasionally want to hear from you? But, really? This time I'm done - and it's for good. You've got your own happy life now, with her and all so please, don't drag me back in. I'm happy for you and everything and know you deserve her which is best. But don't come back. I want to get you out, and keep you out. Don't make it any harder for me than it already is.
Well, that really is a relief. What can I say? I have history papers to complete, and tests to study for but god knows where I should start :$ Either all, every one seems to be having their own problems. The human world's a messed up place after all. Either way, I hope to be going home soon - falling asleep and maybe, get some studying done later. I think I should go back to my history papers now. toodles.
Until next time. x
No comments:
Post a Comment