So, here I am again typing away without a point. I've written this post like three times I swear - I just can't bring myself to type thing that's meaningful? Like, I want to blog often but there's nothing to blog about? I do miss you guys, and I'm always hoping to be here at the end of day blogging away. Apart from trying to motivate myself to study for my Physics test, there's really nothing else I should be doing. I'm constantly wanting to eat and eat and eat :( I swear, I'm going to get fat - this is all because of Winter. I blame the weather. How has everyone been? I feel so isolated from the world I don't even know what's happening anymore? I miss those old days - where I can just talk to anyone and everyone about how their day has been without hearing the word 'study' or 'school' interferring with life.
I seriously can't wait till this year is over - but Hoa told me last night 'the only time Success comes before Work is in the dictionary' - a quote he heard from somewhere. I mean, its pass 8 and I haven't written a singlye word/ read a single setence. I'm here to tell you that I'm still alive I guess - and I'm hoping to be blogging more often (yes, I bet you doubt that). I refuse to delete/ deactivate my blog because it's been with me for the pass three years including this year and it's through thick and thin you know? Its not something I want to let go :(
Catch you soon, I'm going to stick my head into some books for now - take care.

No comments:
Post a Comment