Monday, June 21, 2010

You're my number one loveee


I've managed to spend a little time with my cousins. We took photos. Laughed, joked around and ate food. I wanted to take them out for movies but parentals wouldn't let me. My cousin couldn't be stuffed driving as well.
I changed a little on my door. Grandma said my jewelery getting a bit out of control, being all over the room. I've managed to be able to pin some up behind the door. But, I still need to find more place for the others.

My brother and I made lasagne, it tasted "alright". Though we put it in the griller instead of the oven and it kind of burnt the cheese instead of melting it :L Btw, when I say 'cooked' - it practically means getting it out of the frozen box and placing it in the cooker :)
I felt like doing a little update on my little personal life. Because, seriously. This is my blog. and It should be about me. So since I got my phone plugged into the computer I might as well. With the little spare time on hand and all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment