I'm feel so stress relief at this very moment, despite my many other unfinished assignments and tests awaiting for me tomorrow morning :) I've just completed a Maths test today that I wasn't very excited in par-taking. But, I got it done, and now that's one things off my list. Tomorrow will just be, Modern History major, Physics Test, Physics report and Chemistry ethanol report due tomorrow. Don't worry, I've done some of it - so it's not as bad as it sounds/looks. Exams are soon, and this is my exam timetable:Monday: DAY OFF! WOOOOO!
Tuesday: English
Wednesday: Chemistry
Thursday: Physics & Modern History
Friday: Math Studies
I'm actually quiet very happy with my exam timetable, it's probably mostly in the order I'd like it to be. I hope myself and the other years 11's and 12's do extraordinarily well in their upcoming exams! Oh, and not to mention the year 10's with their first exam! ♥
What am I to say? Today, in Careers we got a lovely visit from Adelaide, Flinders, and SA Univeristy and TafeSA to talk about courses available for us out there and the pathways we can take. I seriously have no idea what on earth I'd like to take as a career for my future. There's so many things I want to do. What I'd like to do is totally different to what I should do and what I can do. Confuse? Surely I am. Oh well, I'll get around to deciding sooner or later ... I hope! :\
Anyway, hopefully I can post more later on. I've got to get off and get my head in studying now or I'll totally hate myself for just letting my time just fly through like that! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment