Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I want to go shopping .. badly! :(

Before I start on anything, I just want to say that I really want to go to the sale thats happening all around Adelaide right now. There's so much to buy and so much on sale that I just want to fly off from my chair right this moment and spend all my money until I go bankrupted! :( No joke, well not that serious but I really want to go right now. Right this moment! :( But I can't because of stupid exams. fucking so annoyed at this! --"

I've had rather much of a slacking day today. I was so tired that I could've literally plonked myself at any corner anywhere and fall asleep. I've also decided on my heel design for my design assignment - so all I have to do now is start cracking about getting my head to toe into the shit. :D I've quiet excited about it andddddddddd so, lets hope it all turns out well in the end. But then apart from that everything went well.

I actually dislike very much the cold weather we are having at the moment. My "early" mornings for school have been getting worse and worse. My cold fingers and my face against the cold air. I really don't like it. Though luckily, Olshies get a study day this Friday so hopefully I can stay wrapped up for a little while longer. Oh oh, and this Friday. Hopefully, Hoa Nguyen would be gernerous enough to let me take a few hours off to free myself and let me dig in to all those bargins we are having. I'm soooooooo excited. Like literally, words just can't express how excited I am about shopping lately. My list grows and grows about the things I'd love to own! :P

I'm pretty tired already by this time of the night when usually I'm wide awake facebooking or eating my brains out. I honestly can't wait till exams are over and that everything turns back to normal. Oh, I'd also like to hope Jimmy Pham does extraordinarily well in his commencing exams. Prove to them how asian you are :P

There's not much to write, hopefully next time - I'll be able to brag on about all the findings I was able to purchase from my "shopping" spreeee! :)

Goodnight bloggers, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment