Saturday, July 2, 2011

On a brighter note.

I love the fact that every second day I come in for a double of bio, a lesson of religion then I'm out for the day! :D that sounds bloody great doesn't it? I had a pretty damn awesome day Thursday, hanging out with a girlfriend of mine. Honestly, it felt great hanging out with you again, that ol' friendship built goddamn back in year 8 we had. We shopped, tried on a million pair of shoes - on that note, I found the most amazing pair of heels in Myer. They were soooooo comfy that according to my friend, she could do that Olympics in them! Seriously, they were that amazing! - we ate, I had pasta and that was alright, and then we had ice cream at Gelatisimo. Seriously, throughout that whole day anyone who came in our service were the most amazing people ever! They were so nice, especially there was this guy at Chop Stix who provided the best service ever! We didn't get to really say, thank you - so I'm just gonna say it here. thank you. 


Heading home normal time, I finally got to exchange the hundred bus tickets that were screwed up. The line when I first came in was damn long - but I gotta say the service was pretty efficient, I was serviced in no time. Well done Adelaide Metro. (H) I caught the bus home, and the ride was alright. Walking home was pretty boring. I really hate walking home from my bus stop. It's not short enough, and it's not considered to be long since it's not really that far away. Either way. I had a pretty awesome day.

Seriously, can you believe it? 2011 is already almost over? It's been a half a year already?! And still reality hasn't hit me hard enough to let me believe that I'm actually in senior year, that I should be doing some solid studying and that final's are almost here! Omg, T____T" I'm pretty much dreading school, but hey! Holiday's are just around the corner! ;)

I'm gonna stop here, my fingers are cold and  they're becoming stiff :\ I'm gonna indulge myself in another movie probably, eat and then maybe start on my Physics tutor work. Till next time kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment