I'm too tired and scared of the path I'll be taking in the near future. I'm indecisive, I have no talents and I really don't know what to do with my life really :( I'm sick, yes. I'm sick again and I feel 'Eugh' and still I was supposedly trying to do some studying before - I seriously don't know why I feel so 'messed up' lately. I hate being sick, I hate the feeling of being sick and still having to go to school. I hate everything about being sick - when I was younger, being sick was awesome. More care, now it's like if you're sick take care of your own self ! It's depressing, I hate the thought of growing up, I hate having unrealistic dreams, I hate not knowing what to do - I hate just being me.
This wasn't suppose to be those depressing rants I swear, I don't know how that ended like that. Anyway, how about something on a brighter note? I'm finishing my highschool life in another 21 weeks? God, I just scared my own self. I'm quiet excited about leaving highschool and going out to the big world; as scary as it sounds everyone's going to have to go through this stage anyway - but I seriously can't believe I'm almost there. Everything's made up of hardwork put together - and working hard is something I seriously don't have in myself. Procrastination is a bitch, and I always realize that when it's just too late. Like now, I should be doing my practical but no, I'm here typing away. Though, you know I prefer this over some report writing any day ;)
Things have been a little up the road lately, i don't really know what to say about it - I give up on you. And, I somewhat want to really mean it - you always bring my hopes crashing down everytime I hope for the better. But, I hate the fact you've been such a big impact on my life that it's seriously not funny. Honestly, i'm quiet excited to leave highschool so I can finally put all this back behind me. Seriously, when I step into the big world and some bitch brings back about the past I will seriously face palm them =="
What am I suppose to talk about, mmm I still don't know how to drive and it's ridiculous :( I haven't ever driven on a road with another moving car. I don't know how to turn left, I forget to indicate when I turn, I don't give way at round abouts, I don't know how to start a car, oh god Sarah, stop making a fool of yourself. Well, I just took med and I'm starting to feel a little bit better - but I regret consuming Red Bull 'cause now my body's aching all over. I'm always so physically tired.
I'm going to stop here because I need to get 'some' work done at least. Catch me later, if you can! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment