I decided to have a blog before i start any of the mnay things i had to do todaygolly gosh! i missed out on 3/4 of school monday and a whole day yesterday
-and i feel like i've missed out months of it and its all due =s
so, now i have to start being a good girl and do my homework /rollseyes
we'll have to see about that
its the issues and problems i have happening
that really proves to me who would listen and care
and .. tell me the truth
i dont want to hear what i want to hear
i want to hear the truth and thats what matters the most!
thats why i talk to people about my issues
thanks so much guys (:
but special shout outs to Hienn, Flora and Thai
nothing special happening
just another 3 days left of school
and its time to party!
i can wait till holidays, having lots planned (:
hope you've had a good day
and many many more happiness comes.
xx
ahaha I'm special :L
ReplyDeleteWell, I hope everything falls back into place and happiness comes your way :)