Sunday, July 18, 2010

I don't want today to end.

I'm having a lot of thoughts running through my head at the moment but the weird thing is: I don't really know what they are. Like, my mind is constantly running around and around or up and down even. Just, I know its working and carrying along with it train of thoughts all over the place but when I control over myself, I don't know whats working my mind. Currently, I'm crazily downloading series of movie to watch because my internet's effed up. Its suppose to be capped but then its not and I'm not throttled so *shrugs. Who knows whats up with that crap.

Tomorrow, I intend to clean out my wardrobe like I've said a million times to myself already D: Like its so messy and all over the place. including my shelving and everything :$ I don't think my mother would be very happy if she comes back and I still haven't gotten my ass around to cleaning it. So that's off to the top of the to do list.

Not a decent post, I needed to pour some things out somewhere. :\ I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment