Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hm, its Wednesday today, and soon the week will be over. Then there's one more week left of holidays until its back to school time. Boy, Term 3 ahead isn't a very happy thought. For some reason, I don't feel too good. I feel heavy, like I've got a truck load of things to pour out but I just don't know where to start. But then again, what is there to say? I have no idea why I'm feeling so down. I'm hungry but I'm still full from my last meal (Which was breakfast). I've gotten myself into a very bad eating habit and schedule. I don't eat enough meals a day and never proper food :( I wished I had a better eat order but I'm the only one to blame for this mess. I feel like even my words are even falling a tad negative.

I'm not going to write anymore, till next time. Otherwise, I'll turn all you lovely kidds into an espresso depresso.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment