Why is that everytime I occupy myself with happy things you come knocking them down? You dont want anyone to hurt me, but then again you turn out to be the only one who really is. You havent changed from what you are. You've brought me into believeing you that your really going to change and that you have - but then i guess Im just the foool who was fooled into believing you. Your nothing, but someone who likes to make me face my myseries.Why is that when i get myself back on track you pull me away and out of track again. I just want to be happy! Is it too much to ask for? For you not to shove into my head those unhappy thoughts. The more I try to move on the more you pull me back.
Your stubborn for the most stupidest reasons. You only want yourself to not be surrounded my unhappy thoughts and the only way to seem to get you out is by hurting me. Why is it that I try my hardest to be strong and move on but I get treated by you this way. You've got to learn to stay strong from what others are saying and just move on. You're holding your own self back. Stop being a selfish little bitch and want things the way you want it. Because - thats just not how life works
I've taugh myself not to shed those unhappy tears but you come making m cry, upsetting me. I havent cried over some time - and you seem to be the one that is causing them. I dont want to cry or 'be teary'. I want to be busy, be happy. No one ever comes close to how much you've hurted and is hurting me. I hate you.
The only one i seem to want to understand, can never understand. The one where I assume would go out of his way to not let anyone bring me down or hurt - seems to be the only one who brings me down and hurts me. I don't know what to think about you or anyon anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment