As you might as well all know, we had an excursion to the SACE art show on Friday which was sooo cool. Though I'd like it to be a bit bigger. It was awesome though cause the back up books were amazing and full of indepth research and idea generation.
Cheers to Adrienne for snapping some shots on my Camera for me. I found it amazing for the ideas to come. After the art show I met up with some lovely ass friends after the cause we got dismissed at town afterwards though they were muchly muchly late. Tsk tsk at Veeez Tran! :D
Back to my lovely blogging. Just woke up from a lovely little nap some how I fell into. Who's excited for the last week of school muthachuckers!? I mean 9 weeks of school has already vroom vroom past :D And now holidays are just by the reach of hands - I must admit, for some odd ass reason I'm hella excited for this Holidays
I'd put up my walls for you, but you show you action of trying to put them down. I care for you so much it hurt to see that you don't even care. Whatever, you say wont work from now on towards me. I've you enough chances that you dont even deserve by the looks of things.
I waas very delighted to see you last night, very very delighted. Thank you for comming last night it meant a lot to me baby. For somewhat to actually make an effort but then again, you had to be sorry for what you did when I specifically asked for you not too. I was generous enough to let you go but noooooo .. Yes - I am daggering you now. And an extra point, I' m not angry anymore because you made the effort to come show your apologies but I am very angry at you for comming at that time in the night - its very dangerous dear child!
Im thinking about catching up on any work I havent done and continue reading The Time Travellers Wife today though I havent gotten a start into anything. Been movieing all day long and then fell for a littel sleep. So I'm just about to head off the do the rest. What are you guys planning to do tonight? I also muchly eager for the family to go each out tonight (H)I almost cried this morning when waking up at around 6.30am because I thought today was a Monday so and for somewhat reason I dreaded the fact of actually going to school today. Then i was pretty excited then again .. realising it was still a Sunday :D Oh god, I love weekends!
I'd also like to wish a few people including:
Annie Huynh & Phillip Swincer
-a lovely lovely birthday today guys!
Have a good and safe week you lovely people. xo

No comments:
Post a Comment