Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What have you done to yourself?

Good afternoon yo ladies and gentlemans :D How have you all been? Came home around 3 today afterschool - thank god today was a Tuesday which means we start late and end early. I was practically sleeping through Physics, gossipping through Chem, and talking on the phone in Modern History :L What a good student i am aye?

I have a Maths Studies test tomorrow and boy am i not looking forward to it. I should really get a start on my Design and also get a start into reading my English book - cause you know? Im just four chapters behind everyone & also that my english workbook is so not updated?

I'll get to that later after i finish this blog. How have I been? Im not sure really - The most frequent question thats been on my mind alot has been

'Do i deserve this?'
Not in the 'what have I done to deserve this?' but in the .. Do I deserve to be treated so well. & there's this one particular person who knows exactly what im taking about (hush hush). Yes, i did promise not to bring up stupid thoughts but its a blog, this is where all my thougts go into so you cant blame me :P
Every decision you make helps Life lead you in different directions. I wonder, with my decisions that im making right now- where would it lead me? Where would i end to be?
Continue later, gotta eat Pho ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment