'cause i do, when i come across questions- I ask myself it and i come up with really wierd answers. I studied pretty late last night and intended to wake up early today to do abit more studying but i couldn't get up early enough :P So i woke up normal time and got ready for school. The test was alright, im excited to see the results.
Happy dear ol' birthday to my great friend Wesley Tran turnig 16 today :) Hope you had an aweesome one and all the best. xo! My brother fully tried to smash my computer monitor today by throwing his glass cup at the screen but then luckily it only hit the frame but then it knocked over my speakers /rages!
What shall i blog about? I should be doing Modern History at this moment but mehhh, once again i tend to lazy out of homework and intend to blog instead of doing it :P its a Saraah thing aye aye? NO IM NOT LAZY! .. i know what you guys are thinking- you know who you are :LIm still young, let me be out there and do what i want to do. Times' flying faster then you'll ever realise and there are just things you cant do later in life. I want to party hard, get drunk, dance all night long. Yeah, we can all do that later in life - but as a teenager let it be like that. I know you care, but .. dont get tooo controlling cause you kno what happpens. With Saraah the results just turn the opposite way :D
I dont know, I just had this massive urge to notify you guys that - you guys as in certain people ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment